The Emergency Management Office also reviews emergency plans for special need facilities. The level of emergency planning required is determined by the facility's type of operating license through the State of Pennsylvania. Planning guides and templates can be found below for each type of facility.
Child Care Facilities-
- Statewide Child Care Emergency Plan
- Child Care Facility Planning Guide
- Child Care Basic Plan
- Child Care Checklists
- Child Care Supporting Documents
- Lockdown Annex
Personal Care Facilities-
- Personal Care Facility Planning Guide
- Personal Care Facility Checklist
- Personal Care Facility Supporting Documents
Other planning and educational outreach efforts are coordinated with local, regional, state, and national levels of government and disaster related organizations. Just a few examples are; Senior Expo, Weather Awareness Day, Shelter Training, Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Training, and various others.
Thank you for taking the time to explore the Lancaster County Emergency Management Agency Training Office webpage! Please feel free to contact us at